Fit to Scale in Golden Valley
Sized in scale with the surrounding residences, this award-winning new home is deliberately understated to respect and retain the charm of the Tyrol Hills neighborhood of Golden Valley. Nestled within its gables, however, are a surprising 3,800 square feet of well-designed living space. Extensive Arts & Crafts built-ins — made from FSC-certified quarter-sawn and rifted white oak — are paired with period tiles, leathered granite countertops and oil rubbed hardware. All finishes in this 2008 Luxury Home Tour residence speak of impeccable quality and timeless aesthetics.
This home, awarded Silver Certification by Minnesota GreenStar, will stand the test of time, returning investment value and a sense of refuge for generations to come.
- Build: Rocky DiGiacomo, DiGiacomo Homes & Renovation
- Interior Design: Gigi DiGiacomo, DiGiacomo Homes & Renovation and Martha O'Hara Interiors.
- Architectural Design: Rocky DiGiacomo, DiGiacomo Homes & Renovation
- Awards: 2008 National Designing & Building With FSC, National Forest Stewardship Council.
- Press: "Luxury Home Tour: DiGiacomo Homes & Renovation, Inc.," Minnesota Home Magazine, May 2008; "Fit to Scale," Minnesota Home Magazine, August 2008; "Green Scene: Where Housing and the Environment Connect," GreenBuilder, December 2008.